With everything going on in today's society being able to effective use technology both in my personal and professional life. Especially as a teacher there are many different resources with technology that can be very helpful.
One website that I really enjoyed and would be very helpful in many different aspects as a teacher is Pinterest. Pinterest is a great tool for teachers because so many different people can share different things that they have found helpful. For example teachers can share different lesson plan ideas or crafts that they have done in their classroom. Once I find some crafts for example that I may want to do with my students one day I can create a "board" on pinterest for art lessons and then "pin" these different ideas I come across to that board so that I can have it for later.
The other website that I found helpful was Remind. This is a website that helps teachers be able to communicate with both their students and their students parents. This is something that will be important to me as an elementary teacher to make sure my students and parents are in the loop with everything going on in the classroom. This website also gives you the opportunity to communicate through text but without phone numbers be given out. This could be a very helpful tool when I need to quickly and effectively communicate with my students.

Hi Celynne,
ReplyDeleteFor starters, I also ranked Pinterest as one of my favorite tools! As soon as I learned how versatile Pinterest was, I went crazy and pinned all of these amazing ideas!
In response to the other tool you've suggested, I am also interested in Remind! I used it my last couple years of high school, it was so helpful! Keeping students and parents in the loop is so important. Remind is so helpful when it comes to keeping students involved and in the loop!
Kenzie
Mackenzie,
DeleteThanks for checking out my blog! I am glad to hear that you have used remind before and had a good experience with it, I am excited to use it in the future.
Celynne,
ReplyDeleteI too love Pinterest! It is a spectacular tool that has many options and ideas on it. I too talked about Remind because I used it in high school and I loved it! Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas!
Kennedy,
DeleteThanks for visiting my blog! Hopefully Pinterest can help all of us with some ideas in our teaching career when we need some new ideas and inspiration!
Celynne,
ReplyDeleteI love Pinterest! There are a lot of great teacher resources on that website. Remind isn't one I'm familiar with. It's great to know there are reliable resources out there for teachers to communicate with parents/guardians.