Description- Study Blue is an application that gives students and teachers the ability to create flash cards, notes, and quizzes and share them with each other. Students and teachers can also use this as a tool to create different groups to study together and quiz one another.
Versatility- This is a great tool because its not just for creating notecards or just for creating quizzes but its for all of those things and can be used on the teaching aspect of things or the student aspect. It is a tool that has a lot of different uses which is great so we do not have to downloads a different app for each of those things.
Ease of Use-Study Blue is a tool that is super easy to use and there are lots of videos and directions to help if you need some guidance on how to work it at first. I got the hang of it super fast but I put a video down below that helps go over how to use it.

Description- Remind is a great communication tool for students and teachers as well as teachers to communicate with parents. With remind teachers can send out large group text messages to either their students, a group of students or parents. These texts can be reminders for assignment's coming up, papers that students should bring to class or other things that they need to remind their students or communicate to their students parents.
Versatility- This application is great because it can be used for many different things. It could used by coaches to let students know practice has changed or it can be used by an employer to tell their employees about and issue at work but it can also be used by teachers to send out reminders to students and parents for an easy way to communicate a message to a large group without sending out a big email or calling every parent.
Ease of Use- This is a super easy communication tool for both students, teachers and parents to use. I have used this many times as a student and have had many teachers use this communication tool as well as coaches and work employers.
Likelihood of Using- I will use this as a teacher for sure, I have already used this as a tool when I was a student and have had my coaches use it as well. It is a great way to communicate fast and effectively to large groups!

Hello!
ReplyDeleteI have never ever heard of Study Blue, but it sounds like a fantastic website! It would be a great way to share classroom specific tools to help students prepare for tests or exams. Have you ever seen it used in a classroom? Also, Remind is my favorite communication tool ever for classroom use. Thanks for sharing!
Hi there!
DeleteI have not seen study Blue used in classroom yet but it seems like a super great tool for both individual studying and group studying! I also love remind it is great for large group reminder's.
Hi Celynne,
ReplyDeleteI have never heard of Study Blue! I am thankful for opportunities like this where I am able to learn new things! I love the idea of being able to assign groups so students are able to study together and quiz one another! It seems like Remind is pretty popular! I love that it is so versatile and can be used for a number of different groups! I only ever used Remind on behalf of myself, but I imagine parents would love to have it set up on behalf of their students!
Kenzie
Kenzie,
DeleteI also really love that with Study Blue you can assign your students into groups so they can study together. I think that makes it more fun and exciting for students to study when they are studying together.
Celynne,
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard of studyblue before, but after reading your blog, I think I could see myself using it in my future classroom. In high school, many of my teachers and coaches used remind. The only negative thing is that is doesn't allow students to respond, but it is a great way to remind students what they need to do.
Taylor ,
DeleteI agree that remind is great but yes it does have a few negatives one being that students cannot reply. I think I would use this for more general reminders that do not necessary need a reply.
Celynne,
ReplyDeleteI've used Study Blue before and can honestly say that it is a useful piece of technology. I'm someone who benefits well from using flashcards and I think Study Blue would be a great tool for students of all ages. Remind is one I've heard of, but not personally used. I really like that it helps a teacher send out group messages. This would make sending out reminders as a teacher easier and quicker.
Carmen,
DeleteThat's awesome to year that Study Blue is something that has been helpful for you! I am excited to use it in the future.