Popplet-
Description: Popplet is a free app for students, teachers, professionals and anyone else who could benefit from it. This app allows you to create different visuals for organization. For example you can create a timeline for a project you have in class or a graphic organizor for a big paper you have in your class.
Versatility: This app has great versiality because it can be used for so many different things and by so many different people. For example you could make a timeline of things coming up in work for all of your employees to see. But you could also use this as a student or teacher to help organize your thoughts in a big graphic organizer
Ease of Use: This application is easy to use and is something that I think a lot of people could benefit from. It’s an easy way to organize your thoughts and have them all right on your laptop when you need a reference.
Likelihood of Using: I will defiantly use this both as a teacher and a student for upcoming things in my academic and outside life. Orangzing tasks that you have can be super helpful and something that can really make the outcome of your work a lot better.
Bubbl.us-
Description: Popplet is a free app for students, teachers, professionals and anyone else who could benefit from it. This app allows you to create different visuals for organization. For example you can create a timeline for a project you have in class or a graphic organizor for a big paper you have in your class.
Versatility: This app has great versiality because it can be used for so many different things and by so many different people. For example you could make a timeline of things coming up in work for all of your employees to see. But you could also use this as a student or teacher to help organize your thoughts in a big graphic organizer
Ease of Use: This application is easy to use and is something that I think a lot of people could benefit from. It’s an easy way to organize your thoughts and have them all right on your laptop when you need a reference.
Likelihood of Using: I will defiantly use this both as a teacher and a student for upcoming things in my academic and outside life. Orangzing tasks that you have can be super helpful and something that can really make the outcome of your work a lot better.
Bubbl.us-
Description: Bubbl.us is another website that is used for organizing your thoughts and ideas. I am someone who has to have my thoughts and ideas and everything very organized or else I get super stressed out and overwhelmed so I chose to highlight two websites that can really help with that. Within this website you can create different mind maps and different diagrams of your thoughts, ideas and information either for yourself or to share with others.
Versatility: This is another website that is pretty versatile overall. You could use this website to create a mind map of your ideas for a [project just to help organize your own thought's. You could also use it to create a diagraph for your class and or you could use it to create a map to organize different things to share with a group of either peers or coworkers. Overall there's many different things you could use this website for.
Ease of use: in my opinion this website is super easy to use and there are a ton of different tutorial's that can also explain the website to you and the features that it has and how to use them. I also will show a tutorials down at the bottom of this.
Likelihood of using: I will use this both as a student and as a teacher. This is a great website to use to organize my information, I would love to use it as a student to organize a paper or project and I would totally use it as a teacher as well to either help show my students how they can organize their thoughts or I could use it when organizing lesson plans or upcoming work in my classroom.
Here's a little video to explain how to use it:


Hi there!
ReplyDeleteI have never heard of Popplet, but it sounds like a great website! I love the examples you shared of a graphic organizer for a paper and a timeline. I think that these were very practical and useful for a classroom. Also, Bubble.us is one of my new favorite websites as well! I love to stay organizes, so thank you for sharing these!
Kennedy,
DeleteI am glad I could share some websites that are helpful for you! I also really like to be organized which is the reason I chose these.
Both of these tools seem like they would be very beneficial for students to use in the classroom. I like how bubbl.us helps organize ideas and information. I have not heard of either of these websites, but I think they both are great resources for teachers and students.
ReplyDeleteTaylor, '
DeleteThey are both great for organizing which I think is super important for students of all ages especially with big assignments!
Celynne,
ReplyDeletePopplet seems like a fairly easy tool to learn. I think having a resource for creating timelines in the classroom would be a great thing to incorporate! I remember using timelines a lot in elementary school, but we did not have the means to do it electronically. Bubbl.us would be a great resource for students to stay organized! I've never heard it or used it, but it sounds like a great tool to have for reference. Good job!
Hi Carmen,
DeleteYes both of these tools are great for organizing both on the teacher and student aspect. Glad I could share new tools for you!