Skip to main content

Blog Post 3 Analogy

Here is my analogy! 




Comments

  1. Hi Celynne,

    I am having trouble viewing your SAMR analogy.

    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also not able to view it.

      Delete
    2. Hi there the new link should work now if copy and pasted into the search bar

      Delete
  2. I was also unable to view your presentation :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there the new link should work now if copy and pasted into the search bar!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I was able to see it this time. Yay for coffee! The only thing I would change is to maybe add some words with explanation so that the viewer can tell which picture goes with what letter. I was able to tell because we have learned it, but it might be helpful for the future so that you can use it as an explanatory tool. Great job though!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi there the new link should work now if copy and pasted into the search bar

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tech-Self Assessment

      With everything going on in the world right now there it is a little bit chaotic, but the one thing that has somewhat stayed the same is still having classes which has helped me feel like I have a little bit of normalcy and has helped me from going crazy being stuck in my house and being bored. The big difference obviously is that our classes are online now.        I currently use a decant amount of technology, with school I have used a few different tools on my laptop before so I do have a little bit of knowledge in that category. In my personal life I use my I phone for a lot of different things and have gotten used to the features I have on that. Then with work when I am working I use technology for our point of sales for example and for doing other things like our ordering and group messaging with our employees and boss.       I think that there will be a decent amount of things that I will have to learn about ...

Blog 5 Communication Tools

Description- Study Blue is an application that gives students and teachers the ability to create flash cards, notes, and quizzes and share them with each other. Students and teachers can also use this as a tool to create different groups to study together and quiz one another. Versatility- This is a great tool because its not just for creating notecards or just for creating quizzes but its for all of those things and can be used on the teaching aspect of things or the student aspect. It is a tool that has a lot of different uses which is great so we do not have to downloads a different app for each of those things. Ease of Use-Study Blue is a tool that is super easy to use and there are lots of videos and directions to help if you need some guidance on how to work it at first. I got the hang of it super fast but I put a video down below that helps go over how to use it. Likelihood of using- I have already used this as a student myself to create flashcards but I will defi...