Thank you! I was able to see it this time. Yay for coffee! The only thing I would change is to maybe add some words with explanation so that the viewer can tell which picture goes with what letter. I was able to tell because we have learned it, but it might be helpful for the future so that you can use it as an explanatory tool. Great job though!
Hi Celynne,
ReplyDeleteI am having trouble viewing your SAMR analogy.
Kenzie
I am also not able to view it.
DeleteHi there the new link should work now if copy and pasted into the search bar
DeleteI was also unable to view your presentation :(
ReplyDeleteHi there the new link should work now if copy and pasted into the search bar!
DeleteThank you! I was able to see it this time. Yay for coffee! The only thing I would change is to maybe add some words with explanation so that the viewer can tell which picture goes with what letter. I was able to tell because we have learned it, but it might be helpful for the future so that you can use it as an explanatory tool. Great job though!
DeleteThe link isn't working :(
ReplyDeleteHi there the new link should work now if copy and pasted into the search bar
Delete